CALENDAR OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2019
Weekly meeting, Every Wednesday - 5.30 to 9.00 pm.
the Club's pavilion is open.
Members and friends are welcome to spend some time
playing pétanque, indoor games or having a chat and a drink.
On the last Wednesday each month, we toast members who have celebrated their birthday
or anniversary during that month.
Every Saturday - 8.30 - 10.00 am
Yoga For Health at the Club's pavilion
with a qualified yoga teacher.
$10 for Members; $15 for Non-Members.
Contact the secretary if interested.
* Wednesday 20th March: Mauritian National Day Celebration at Lois Twohig Pavilion
from 6.00pm; with a plate of Mauritian snacks for sale for only $8 pp
* Sunday 24th March: Day Outing to Inverloch
* A Saturday in April: Big Afternoon Tea for Cancer Council
* A Saturday in May: Casino Outing
* Staturday 22nd June: Dinner-Dance at St Jean Vianney's Parish Hall
* Sun. 10th August: AGM at Lois Twohig Pavilion
• Fri 15 - Sun 17 November: Week-end away in the Grampians and surrounding area
* Sunday 1 December: Family Christmas Gathering
Other proposed activities:
Pétanque & Games Sundays
We welcome suggestions for future activities.
Feel free to contact us with yours.